It’s been a wild ride this year at TWiST. We expanded our international meetup series to include Chile, South Africa and South Korea (in addition to London and France), we celebrated our second anniversary, we sat down with nearly 250 outstanding entrepreneurs and we built a Backchannel Producers program from the ground up that now boasts 225 members. And we’re going to do it all again next year!
As 2011 winds down, we want to thank our incredible sponsors who helped make all of this possible. You guys rule! And, viewers, you owe it to yourselves to check out all of these killer services. We promise you’ll be converts as soon as you see what they have to offer.
- MailChimp: The best-ever way to send emails
- SurveyMonkey: Gorgeous, fully customizable surveys in seconds
- GoToMeeting: Meet anywhere, anytime (now with stunning HD Faces video!)
- Squarespace: It just works (we know, because it’s powering this site)
- Walker Corporate Law: Call Scott Walker, thank us later: 310-288-6667
- Carbonite: Simple, peace-of-mind backup for your computer
- Hiscox: Insurance providers, small business owner’s best friend
- iStockphoto: A giant selection of photos that gets better every day
- Trada: An amazingly easy solution for online ads and keyword optimization
- .CO: Your new domain starts with them
- DNA Mail: Hosting solutions for our busy enterprise friends