about this episode
It’s a special All #AskJason, with Brian Alvey! The duo offer candid feedback and practical advice on a variety of entrepreneurs’ video questions and pitches. Investment v. bootstrapping, best models & metrics for SaaS & enterprise, getting to revenue, diversity in teams, landing angels & VCs, high-protein startups, virtual playground for kids, and more.
- Should I take investment over bootstrapping?
- What is best business model for SaaS targeting SMBs?
- Best advice on developing revenue around talent recruitment?
- What do I need to show my first investor? Best place to find my team?
- Pitch: Qimsa, high-quality protein
- How do you balance doggedness with agility as an entrepreneur?
- What metrics should enterprise have before showing to investor?
- How can founders best create diversity in teams?
- Pitch: OOBE, virtual playground for kids