The “This Week in Startups” staff created a special “Top 10 Twist Questions” episode. We scoured the archive and pulled out some of the best material from our 340+ episodes. In this special episode you’ll find out —
- Gina Bianchini answers: “Do you think there’s bias against women in Silicon Valley?”
- Jason Goldberg answers: “When did you know this was the company you want to do for the rest of your life?”
- Sarah Lacy answers: “You threw in there that I [Jason Calacanis] don’t play to my strengths….really?”
- Howard Lindzon answers: “How does knowing the stock market make me a better entrepreneur?”
- Naval Ravikant answers: “What’s your advice for submitting your project on AngelList?”
- Eric Ries answers “How do you know when to pivot or persevere?”
- Kevin Rose answers “What’s your advice to young people starting today? What makes people succeed in the space today?”
- Chris Sacca answers: “What does it mean to be a founder in your book? What are you looking for as an investor?”
- Sebastian Thrun answers: “At Google you worked on Google Glasses and the self-driving car. Did you break Sergey Brin’s heart by telling him you wanted to leave?”
- Fred Wilson answers: “What are you looking for in an entrepreneur?”
Want access to this special epsiode? It’s easy —
- Join ShareFile.com and use the promo code ‘TWIST’.
- After joining, click the “Request a File” link and send us a request for the Top 10 Questions Episode to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And of course — make sure to thank @ShareFile for this awesome episode. Tweet your thanks!